More information will follow soon.
The YPF Piano Competition is open for all piano students who:
• Have a Dutch passport, and/or
• Live in the Netherlands, and/or
• Are registered as music student at one of the Dutch academies of music, and/or
• Have graduated from a Dutch academy of music and have obtained a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree.
The YPF Piano Competition has two categories:
• Category A: 18 and under (born after 26 November 1998)
• Category B: 26 and under (born after 26 November 1990)
Those who are eligible for the A Category will have the possibility to choose, if they wish, to enter the B Category instead.
Applications may be submitted by:
• completing the online application form (link will follow soon)
• uploading the requested documents
• transferring the application fee of € 100,- to bankaccount NL41 INGB 0661 8047 71 (BIC INGBNL2A) of the St. The Young Pianist Foundation in Amsterdam.
The application deadline will be announced soon. For a successful application the following materials have to be provided to the Young Pianist Foundation before the application deadline:
• A completed online application form (link will follow soon)
• A copy of your passport or identity card
• Either an extract from the Municipal Personal Records Database (basisregistratie personen), or a proof of application as student at one of the Dutch academies of music, or a copy of a bachelor- and/or master diploma from a Dutch academy of music
In order to participate, one must accept the participation rules, which can be found here.